CBD isolate is a great option for those who would like to try CBD but cannot or do not want to ingest any tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) — which is the active ingredient in cannabis. CBD isolate has the advantage of being the purest and most potent form of CBD and does not contain THC.
Sublingwell infuses CBD Isolate with organic fractionated coconut oil to maximize its bioavailability and make it easy on the digestive system. Unlike full-spectrum oils, isolates are flavorless and odorless. Made with organic fractionated coconut oil, our simple formula delivers a pure dose of CBD to your body.
Potential effects of CBD include:
- boosting the immune system (immune-modulating)
- counteracting the formation of tumors (anti-tumorigenic)
- fighting inflammation (anti-inflammatory)
- preventing vomiting (antiemetic)
- recovery or regeneration of the nervous system (neuroprotective)
- reducing or preventing anxiety (anti-anxiety)
- reducing or preventing seizures (anticonvulsant)
- relieving pain (analgesic)
Usage recommendations for Isolate Oil
Everybody is different, so start small. Start with a quarter dropper under your tongue (that’s 4 drops). Hold the oil in your mouth for 30-60 seconds. Wait up to 30 minutes to see how it affects you before taking more. If you decide to take more, add one 1-2 drops every 30 minutes.
See how you feel
Really what you want to notice is what you don’t feel. Is your pain, nausea, anxiety, inflammation, or depression feeling better?
Take your oil at the same time every day for a week.
Start when you have time to chill
A lower dose of CBD can keep you alert, while a larger dose can be calming or sedating. Until you know how Sublingwell Natural Isolated CBD will work for you, take it in the morning or during the day — when you have time to chill.